Monday, October 09, 2006

Redbone Of The Month October

I haven't given out the award for Redbone Of The Month in a while, because I want the award to go to woman who is not only good looking, but talented and classy. That is why this month's award goes to actress Paula Patton. I first noticed her in the movie Hitch, and more recently in the film Idlewild as Andre 3000's love interest. If you have VH-1 Soul, she is featured in her husband Robin Thicke's video for "Lost Without You". I really want to hate on this guy for taking this 10 off of the market but his album is pretty damn good, so I'll let it go.

Her next project is the Denzel Washington film Deja Vu. I predict this movie will be number one on it's opening weekend, and will bring in more than 100 million dollars. Why?, because Redbone of The Month Paula Patton is featured in the film.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So J., I see you have a "Redbone of the Month." Do you have a "Brown Sugar of the month or a Dark Chocolate of the month?" Let's make sure we cover the African American spectrum. Your 3 great ones are proof positive to the various shades the ladies come in...right?

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home