Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Free Mixtape!!!

I have been doing mixtapes for a while now. Not all of them see the light of day, but Soulternative 4 is probably my favorite, which is why I am sharing it with the world. Well perhaps not the world but the people who check out my new blog. For those of you who have never heard one of my mixes, Soulternative is a mix of soul and Hip-Hop for those who are not into what is passed off on the radio as soul and Hip-Hop. I created a radio show based on the mixtapes which can still be heard today. I call the music Soulternative because I always felt neo-soul was a stupid term that does not mean anything used by people who don't know anything about music, kind of like gangsta rap.
Everything is set up perfectly to work with I-Tunes and your I-Pod. If you have a half way decent broadband connection the download should take about 13 min.

Download, enjoy, and share:
SOULTERNATIVE 4 Rapidshare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home